- Last online:
- 08 Sep '16
Headline“What's around the corner...”
I'm excited to find out! As an active, spontaneous & versatile person, I value the notion of being surprised by people I meet, places I venture & new experiences. I have travelled to many wonderful places around the world & have met some amazing people.
Being an adventurous person, I enjoy snowboarding, indoor rock-climbing, hiking, bike riding, SUP (stand up paddle-boarding), learning to surf and anything that involves being outdoors.
I also have a creative side, and a keen interest in photography. Other things I like: spending time at the beach, dining out, concerts, the arts/galleries, and BBQs with a beer or two. You could find me checking out the latest festivals in the area, or at some creative market. I do also like to enjoy some chill out time where I might be listening to some live music after a hearty dinner and a glass of wine.
I'm a self motivated person so equally you should be too, no one needs to be told twice that you only have one stab at life. So if you take life in both hands, value, cherish, make the most of what you are given. Witnessed or experienced hardship & has come out of it in a positive manner then we might just be on the same path.
Overall, I would say I'm a sociable, fun-loving type of girl, that's down to earth, easy-going, and definitely a bit cheeky! I'm happy and comfortable in my own skin. We all hope to find someone to share life's journey with so if you're willing to venture, let's see where it may take us...
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 500km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Asian||White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Other Islander, Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone to share the love of travel, partnered with a passion for adventure. Enjoys being outdoors from the beach to the mountains just as much as I do. Looks after ones self, health & fitness. Has a witty, spontaneous cheeky sense of humour.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I appreciate all genres of music & have a varied taste from Acoustic covers, Old school R&B, EDM/ House / Dance, Salsa Music, Ambient Lounge and Instrumental.
- I have a pretty eclectic taste and will happily read anything that grabs my attention from fiction to non-fiction books. I also don't mind reading the newspaper now and again. I know it's a dying breed but you won't get any screen glare whilst having brunch outdoors!
- Movies & TV
- Comedy - Who doesn't love a good laugh? I sure do! Murder/Mystery - They keep me on the edge of my seat. Documentaries - I especially love watching David Attenborough's documentaries. You never get tired of watching he makes learning entertaining!
- Snowboarding - I've been a snow bunny since I was 24, late bloomer but I really love the sport! SUP - I sometimes like to do yoga at the same time (Ask me to explain that one later). Roller-skate, cheesy I know, is that even a sport? Learning to surf - attended surf lessons in Byron = Amazing!
- Other Interests
- Whenever I get the chance, I whiz up novelty cup cakes and other treats, so you could say I'm a bit of a budding pâtissier, it's a working progress.