- Last online:
- 27 Sep '16
Headline“Genuine lady wanting to share life's experiences with that special partner.”
I am down to earth, warm, caring, loyal and genuine. I would love to meet someone who has similar values to have fun with, to connect with, to explore new ventures with.
Wide open spaces, our fantastic blue sky, the bush and the sea all appeal to me. I am a city chic with a country background.
I like to be out and about and keep active, and am also happy simply enjoying my home and garden. I love opportunities to share a meal with family and friends over a glass of wine and talk about the happenings of the day.
Enjoy being with friends who have a zest for life, who are motivated, and who are open to discovering new opportunities in life.
These days my ideal travel plans would include making sure there is time to unpack, relax and to explore the local scene. Then again, a grand tour of Australia could be appealing too. Or simply a trip down south.
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||60 - 70 yrs old|
|Location||Perth City, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man who is honest, loyal and affectionate, who has an open generous heart. You like to share your thoughts and feelings and you have a zest for life. A thinker who also likes to laugh.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like jazz, blues,classical, gospel, 60's, 70's.
- Mostly non-fiction. newspapers, researching information from the internet, the occasional book. Once I get started I find a good book hard to put down.
- Movies & TV
- Current affairs, documentaries. British drama and comedy, garden shows, movies with drama and depth.
- I enjoy outdoor activities... gardening, riverside walks, bike riding. kayaking, Sailing in the past, love wide open skies with a strong breeze. Generally keeping active.
- Other Interests
- Dining out, movies, renovating, markets and property, visiting vineries and galleries, travel, local cafes, bbq's and get togethers with family, grandchildren and friends. Travel.