35, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineI believe life should be fun, expansive, and above all, FEEL good.
I enjoy a healthy lifestyle, being in the ocean and in nature makes me feel really energised and alive. I adore spending quality time with family and friends, including my three goergous nephews, who are the cutest things on earth!
On weekends you might find me on the beach in the lifesaver tent, feels good to keep fit in a team environment and contribute to my community. One of my personal projects is creating a life coaching course for women, and I also do volunteer mentoring for young adults leaving school. The energy and inspiration that comes from catalysing someone else's growth and development is incredible.
I have been asked why I'm on RSVP so I'll answer as honestly as I can. I have a clear vision of the type of relationship I want to create, the woman and partner I want to be in that relationship, and what I need from a man to feel safe, fulfilled and happy. I want to attract a man who feels aligned with this, and is excited about creating this together.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 43 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
I desire to feel seen, heard, felt and adored by my man. I desire a man who meets me emotionally and intelectually and I want to create fun, passion and romance together. He has a passion for life, things feel easy and we create an amazing energy together.
- Live music is incredible and speaks straight to the soul. I love nothing more than dancing to a great cover band or discovering a new place with chilled live music. Good vibes.
- I¿m always doing one audio course or another, I love inspiring podcasts and hope to start creating my own soon ¿¿.
- Movies & TV
- I love a good movie that makes you think, and feel good. I don¿t watch TV to protect what goes into my mind and I¿m pretty sensitive so I don¿t even watch the news! I do love getting into a good series (can¿t wait to do this with a partner on rainy Sundays).
- Dancing. I feel so amazing when I¿m dancing, and yoga helps to keep my body and mind flexible and centred. I also love training with the surf club as I love feeling part of a team and community. Having coffee after a morning ocean swim with friends feels incredible.