- Last online:
- 24 Aug '16
Headline“Don't judge a book by it's cover...”
I am a relaxed, down to earth, fun loving, open minded Kiwi looking for someone like minded.
Just recently made my bush change & moved out to the peaceful Blue Mountains.. couldn't fight the country boy in me anymore..
I like to try keep fit, I normally get to the gym at least three times a weeks. I love bush & coastal/beach walks when it's not silly hot...
I like to travel when possible, overseas, interstate or even a weekend out of town I am happy with a change of scenery.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||34 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Blue Mountains & Surrounds, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, Asian, Mixed Race, Other, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A relaxed fun loving person that can leave work at work the best they can to enjoy out of work life!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Triple J & live rock pretty much hits the spot but I love most forms of rock music including Muse, Bloc Party, Children collide + some extremes Massive Attack & Portishead
- I only have time to catch up on a current affairs out of work.
- Movies & TV
- Can't beat a good triller
- I'll watch & participate in almost anything....
- Other Interests
- Have recently been introduced to modern & contemporary art