37, Male, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '18
HeadlineAdventurous, caring, just all round awesome ha :-)
I have been fortunate enough to live and work overseas, as well as visit some places that aren't on the usual tourist trails (especially for surfing). Hiked trails and climbed some high mountains. Lots of photos, amazing memories of really cool friends I have met.
I think I get on well with everyone-the quiet achiever-I have been called. My personality is very relaxed and easy going. I have my own sense of humour once I become more confident around my good friends.
I have quite a varied work history including Outdoor/Environmental Education Instructor, cruise ship photographer, residential home draughtsman, even designing circus tents! But now I feel more stable with a very good company-with a full time job actually getting weekends off with my friends is just magic. My new friends are right into rock climbing so recently I have been learning a lot! Having a good time climbing and camping with them. They are also getting into surfing which is great, so I get to share what I know with them.
Things I like: Dark organic chocolate, Mexican food, Thai food, Green tobasco hot sauce. Acai bowls. Seafood. Surfing, soccer, climbing, photography, camping. The amazing natural world around us. Amazing friends and family that I'm so lucky to have.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 28 - 36 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a like minded person. Genuinely kind, friendly, honest, easy going-nice to be with. Love to meet a girl who would like to go surfing with or just getting into rock climbing. I like people who are content with the simple things in life. Just getting outdoors and appreciating the world
- I like Hawaiian reggae music, ska, Sublime and more amping music like Nirvana, Grinspoon. Some of the bands I have just started listening to that are awesome: Stonefield, Tired Lion, Boy and Bear. I have a wide taste of music
- I love reading when I have time. Usually true life survival stories, non fiction, but the recently the best novel I've read is Wilbur Smiths' Birds of Prey.
- Movies & TV
- Adventure stories/films, action and true life history. Breaking Bad was one of my favourite TV series. But I don't even have a TV!
- Surfing-long boarding or short boarding. Soccer (currently indoor), and Rock climbing.
- Other Interests
- I have a huge interest in photography, which started off while living overseas in Hawaii-photographing the surf.