35, Male, Divorced, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
HeadlineSeeking a partner in crime. May or may not involve robbing a bank.
So here are a few things, in no particular order:
I appreciate people who are honest and kind. I enjoy a good laugh; no joke is too silly. I think the recipe for a good and sustainable relationship is: honesty/communication, respecting each other, and having common life goals. The world would be such an insipid place without pizzas or hamburgers. Believe in having a good moral compass.
Some days I like to wake up with the sun, go for a run, a cup of coffee, breakfast and spend the day being out and about - maybe a spontaneous road trip. Then there are other days when I like stay home and roam around in my underwear. Life is all about balance.
Family and friends are an important part of life. Louis CK is funnier than Dave Hughes. It is important to meet people with a different point of view, and who challenge your beliefs. Intelligence beats beauty. Wish I was better at cooking. Being content in life is more important than the pursuit of happiness. I would like to take up rock-climbing. It's important to eat well and take care of yourself. Red wine is awesome. Also, you are never too old for tequila.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 1 child
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 26 - 36 years old
- Within 75km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- at most 5'8/172 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children, Possibly want children, Want children
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets, Have no pets
- Education - Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Listen to most things. However I have a sweet spot for jazz (pairs well with a glass of wine), and a slight aversion to pop.
- I probably don't read as much as I would like to. The ideal version of me would spend more time reading and less time staring at screens.
- Movies & TV
- I'm a sucker for cinema; almost to the point of being a nerd. Fincher; Tarantino; Aronofsky; Nolan. Strongly dislike reality television.
- Do not really follow any team sports (I know, how un-Australian of me). Enjoy watching tennis. Does tossing a frisbee count? However I do believe in being active, and enjoy going for a run, hikes, and sweating at the gym.
- Other Interests
- Art, design, architecture; good food and drinks; intellectual conversations; travelling and exploring new places, people and points of view.