- Last online:
When i was a boy, growing up, my brother and I were kicking the football in the lounge room. We managed to kick the football through the TV screen, almighty crash. Mum was upstairs & yelled "if you idiots have broken anything, you won't be watching TV tonight"
At a glance
|Age||44 years old||38 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Works hard but knows when to have fun, understands work/ life balance. Loves food & travel. Happy and at peace
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Various, many & varied.
- Like to read on holidays. Travel adventures. Hunter S Thompson. Patricia Highsmith. Biographies. Journals. Newspapers. Cook books.
- Movies & TV
- Love the cinema. Ridley Scott films, Oliver Stone, Michael Mann. Watch any film. TV; Entourage - Ari Gold is a genius. went through a Letterman phase for a while, watched him live in the Ed Sullivan theater - Gone off him a bit latley.
- Play cricket in Summer. AFL - Essendon supporter. Occasional golf. Member of MCC - like watching sport live. Sailed for many years but not recently. Go to the track every now and then. Motor sport bores me to tears.
- Other Interests
- Love cooking at home with a wine. Weekends away. Wineries. Live theatre, travel abroad any chance I get. Annual Leave is important to me. Local pubs. Melbourne's Restaurants. Spending time with friends / socialising.