- Last online:
- 11 Sep '15
Headline“Take some time to read and you may be interested, if not, good luck hunting!!”
I love travel and adventure, getting out there and learning about the world and its people and cultures. I have seen many countries and try to get away as often as I can be it for work or personal travel.
I work in Finance so I can have a busy Mon-Thu but come the weekend I like to get out and enjoy the outdoors and the social scene of Sydney. I enjoy my sports and I am active in Soccer and Cycling.
Like everyone I am looking for that partner, someone that suits me. I know perfection is very hard to find and you can grow into a situation but love takes time but friendship can be found easy.
Someone who suits me, is active and outgoing and is humourous and holds values. Someone who appreciates people and cares for others and treats people how they would like to be treated. Someone that holds the confidence to speak their opinion and challenge ideas. Must have a sense of adventure and be open to any new opportunity that is sort.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||22 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Parramatta, NSW||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Outgoing, Intellectual, Confident, Caring, Funny, Decent, Ambitious, Family-Orientated, Likes Travel and learning about new places and cultures.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- House music with some RNB thrown in. I listen to top 40 pop music. The 60s had some great music which is a good change after all the current electro music.
- Action and Adventure and ofcourse the newspapers. Like reading the autobiographies and just travel books and learning about people and cultures.
- Movies & TV
- Action and Adventure. Enjoyed Saving Private Ryan and Forest Gump. I watch 24, Prison Break and Heroes.
- Motor Sports (F1 and V8s), Soccer (Watch and play), Anything interesting and exciting. Cycling (Tour de France) If any Australian team is playing I am supporting. I go to gym and like waterskiing and also skiing in the winter. Jetskiing.
- Other Interests
- Aviation, Travel, Outdoors, Adventure, Music