45, Female, Divorced, Southern Highlands, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Generous and open minded girl looking for like minded partner.
About me - description
I'm a person who enjoys an element of spontaneity. Plans are good and I like routine, but I do really enjoy being and doing spontaneous things.
I spend half my time caring for my two daughters, and the other half doing things I enjoy but I'd really like to share my time/life with someone. I enjoy a funny movie, I really like something that makes me laugh. I like noise. I like the quiet. I like people watching. I like a glass of wine on a beautiful evening watching the world go by. A spot at my favourite local, a meal with my friends, conversation, a night out or a night in...music..I love music.I like going on drives, train rides and exploring new places or favourite old ones. Trips to my favourite places in the city. Art Gallery, Manly, The Rocks!
I'm an educator/supervisor of children, working in a management role. I love my job. I've been a teacher but have found great joy in my current work. It keeps my mind young and myself active and happy.
I love random acts of kindness, both receiving and providing.
I like people to be what they say they are. I don't need stories, just you to be you. I've an open mind, I'm tolerant, caring, generous, affectionate and do my best to be mindful of the hearts of others...these characteristics are important to me.
I don¿t need a minder, I¿m perfectly capable of minding myself, I¿m looking for a partner.
Please, a photo is a must, only make contact if you have photos.
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Southern Highlands, NSW
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 10 to 14 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 41 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Social, Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic, Slim
- Education - Some college, High School, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Defence / Emergency Services, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Consulting, Government employee, Trades / Services, Property / Real Estate, Financial Services, Customer Service / Call Centres, Accounting, Retired, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, IT / Telecoms, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Legal, Sales / Marketing, Agricultural, Administration, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, Advertising / PR / Media, Education / Science, HR/Employment / Training, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Construction
- Professional, Management, Other job role, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner, Customer Service Role, Technical, Executive
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows what they want and need. A tolerant person with compassion, openness and empathy. An honest person with a good/cheeky sense of humour and an open mind. Someone who is ready to give and receive within a relationship. A safe place, best friend, companion & lover.
- very eclectic music tastes...love my music...pop, rock, alternative, hip hop, etc. Triple J listener, 80's, 90's. Favourites, The Cure, alt-j, The Kooks, Radiohead, Rufus,the Hoods, the wedding singer playlist...
- Margaret Atwood is my favourite author. I like to read short stories with punch.I do enjoy sitting with the paper and a coffee in a café.
- Movies & TV
- Breakfast Club, Wedding Singer, Ferris B...Gone with the Wind (yes, even). Despicable Me. Harry P. Fantastic Mr Fox (the wolf scene rocks!!). Bridesmaids..etc. I prefer comedies to heavy dramas. Although loved Breaking Bad. Classics -The Young Ones, Ab Fab etc. Dislike horror. I enjoy short films.
- I enjoy walking and try to factor it into every day. I've been known to watch the odd football game on tv, prefer to be there though. My job keeps me active with different sport activities.
- Other Interests
- I like the garden. I love flowers. The rose, peony and magnolia being my favourites. I enjoy growing vegetables. I enjoy spending time with my friends. People watching, weekends away, art galleries and sitting on hills/beaches, watching sunsets and sunrises. Good Coffee!!