55, Female, Single, Southern Region, WA
- Last online:
- 24 Jun '18
HeadlineI love my amazing life but I want to share it with someone special.
I am a romantic at heart and still believe that my very best relationship is yet to come. I'd love to meet someone with a similar optimistic outlook.
I'm a professional counsellor, music coach and singer/songwriter. I love country life and the deep beauty of living in nature. I'm blessed to live on a quiet, picturesque property in the beautiful Great Southern. Ideally, I'd love a partner who also wants to live in the country.
As well as working from home, teaching, writing, playing guitar and piano, you'll find me outside with my magnificent horses, adorable dog, delightful chooks, enchanted flower garden, or my magical organic veggie patch. I love to cook up a storm from my own organic produce and invite friends around for a gourmet meal and a glass of great local wine. And maybe even a song or two.
I am passionate about personal development and I believe in really going after my dreams. So my ideal partner would be equally as motivated.
I am not impressed by fabulous careers, fast cars, fancy suits, fat wallets or firm muscles. I'm much more interested in the heart and soul of a man.
I believe friendship is the only way to really get to know each other and to see if the magic happens and if we'd like to take things any further. Like a good wine, I believe love takes time to mature, and is best savoured.
Above all else, I'm looking for a kind, conscientious, well educated and articulate man, who is intelligent, fun, dependable and knows how to look after himself, our loved ones, our planet, and me.
Everything else is negotiable.
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Southern Region, WA
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Other religion
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 45 - 65 years old
- Within 500km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children
- Have pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A goodhearted, honest, reliable and fun man with real substance, depth and ethical values. Someone with a big heart, kind eyes and a gentle smile, who loves life as much as I do. A good communicator, who is creative and who loves animals and country life. But it's his values I'm most interested in.
- Well I'm a musician, so I appreciate any music that's played well ... Acoustic, pop, folk, blues, Indi, jazz, gospel, classical and yes, even country and western when it's played with skill and feeling. But my very favorite kind of music is played live - in the lounge room ... by those I love.
- I love reading. Mostly personal development, DYI, travel, autobiography, organic gardening, and keeping pets. The occasional novel, local newspaper, horse classifieds and food label ... Yes, pretty much any good read.
- Movies & TV
- I'm not really a TV person but I can enjoy a clever comedy, a good romance, an interesting documentary, The Voice, or anything to do with music, gardening or horses. But I do love going out to the moves, eating popcorn and holding hands.
- Well I'm no sports fan as I participate instead of spectate. I ride my amazing horse daily and am passionate about dressage & trail riding. I also love yoga, bushwalking, walking my dog along the beach, swimming, tennis and cross country snow skiing. I am even competent in Theatre Sports.
- Other Interests
- Singing, songwriting, guitar, piano, harmonica, recording, photography, organic farming, cooking, entertaining, Jungian Psychology, pets, Enneagram, meditation, flower growing and arranging, human & animal rights ... oh and did I mention falling in love?