61, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 09 Jul '18
HeadlineGenuine, positive, caring and capable. To me success is a happy family who make me proud, enjoying my work & its rewards & having great friends and good times.
Independent outgoing female, always seem to be on the go with family, sporting and business obligations. Capable of almost anything and happy to give most things a try. Well travelled with a responsible job that takes me away fairly regularly, mostly to North Queensland but sometimes overseas. Easy going, honest, reliable and willing to make some time for the right person. Enjoy a good movie, dining out or just spending time at home with friends or at a BBQ.
At a glance
- 61 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 3 children aged 22 to 26 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
Friendly, family oriented, genuine, self sufficient. Need to be a positive person, reasonably well groomed with an honest and caring nature.Someone reasonably articulate with a good sense of humour.
- I enjoy most music especially 70's and 80's.Elton John, Neil Young, Neil Diamond, John Farnham. Some classical - mostly whatever suits the mood but pass on the throaty death metal stuff!
- Enjoy reading lots of topics including biographies and well written fiction but limited by time and other commitments. Power of One and Atlas Shrugged among the favourites. Loved Game of Thrones series! Aim to make time for weekend newspapers at the very least.
- Movies & TV
- Good scripts with good actors. Anything with Johnny Depp, John Travolta or Richard Gere is worth a look but don't watch horror. Enjoyed House of Cards and Suits -keen to see the next round of Game of Thrones.
- Love any water sports especially swimming and scuba diving and keen to ski whenever I can get to the snow. Enjoy watching NRL and Union, some AFL and Tennis -most elite level sporting events.
- Other Interests
- Theatre, travelling, weekends at the beach, spending time with family and friends.