- Last online:
Headline“What you see is not always what you get. Sometimes you get a little more!”
A bit about myself... I'm a truly genuine and decent guy, totally honest in all aspects of my life and take pride in everything I do. Importantly, I'm also very easy to get along with, down to earth and with a quick wit and great sense of humour - nothing beats a good laugh. Well, maybe one thing...
I'm a Finance professional by trade, working within a Treasury for a large corporate. I'm very well traveled having spent six years in total living and working in the UK and touring extensively throughout parts of Europe and Scandinavia, and have recently traveled to Asia.
I enjoy spending time with friends and family, having a social drink, and often going out to a casual bar or for a meal. At the same time, I also appreciate time to unwind, getting out in the garden or just having a quiet night in watching a good movie. I particularly like to get away on a decent road trip once a year.
I quite enjoy cooking a meal and maintain a healthy diet, and will happily eat most foreign cuisines. I keep physically active and regularly go for a run and do a bit of weights. I'm also starting to take up cycling on a casual basis.
I believe I have a lot to offer the right young lady, being a genuine nice guy and financially secure. I might not tick every box on your wishlist, but you won't leave disappointed!
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||32 - 47 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - North Western Suburbs, VIC||Within 100km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||Asian, Other, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Ideally, I would like a woman who is self-assured and confident yet is able to show humility and respect towards others, and takes pride in her appearance. Someone I can share a laugh with and discuss a range of topics, both serious and light-hearted. However, there is no one recipe for success.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Open to many forms of music from most eras. Have a few favourites but it depends on the mood/situation.
- Enjoy a good book, particularly sci-fi/adventure novels, but any good book is worth a read. Papillon is a classic that I love.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot to be honest. Enjoy some light entertainment and the odd documentary, but not too much of the reality shows, particularly the garbage from the US.
- Enjoy the footy (AFL), soccer from Europe, cricket, and getting out for a run a few times a week and doing some weights.
- Other Interests
- Like getting my hands dirty out in the garden, and travelling into the countryside within Australia and abroad and doing some landscape photography at the same time. I enjoy a spot of fishing when I get the chance, and time with friends and family.