34, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 30 Jun '18
About me - headline
Spoiler alert... I'm adorable.
About me - description
Hey, I'm Brian :)
My biggest passion these days is listening to music. I love so many of the artists that triple j plays and I try to get out to gigs.
I work outdoors and keep pretty fit and healthy.
Once upon a time I was a lawyer!
I had the travel bug for a good few years and have seen lots of the world.
I can be quite deep and thoughtful, but like to think I also have a clever sense of humour and a fun side. I also value success in relationships/connecting above the more tangible successes like wealth.
I might come across as a young 33. People say I look younger. And I'm still learning lots about myself and people and the world. Maybe still finding my way a bit.
Anyhow, whadya say we give it a shot?!
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 20 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
What I'm looking for
I'm quite open. I think being attracted to the girl, sensing a warmth or kindness, and finding some common ground/like-mindedness, is enough of a start for me.
- I'm ageing in reverse! Used to favour 70s and 80s rock and pop but now am all about triple j. Especially the indie pop, electronic stuff and hip hop.
- I read quite a lot. Especially the classics in fiction. A few of my favourites are too girly to admit without embarrassment, like Pride and Prejudice.
- Movies & TV
- Hm, I have quite girly tastes in movies too... My sweet spot seems to be ones just about people and relationships like 'Boyhood' or 'Before Sunrise'.
- Grew up obsessed with watching sport, but now I just quite like it. Still a big Sydney Swans fan though.