34, Female, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineMust love Kiwi accent...
I balance a busy & fulfilling work life with meals out with friends, weekend getaways and summer music festivals.
I spend a lot of time walking my beautiful pup Raf, as well as hitting the gym for cardio and yoga - I¿ve also just signed up for a big run in May so currently working on getting my running legs back in action.
I¿m interested in looking after my health and growing my mind - post-grad study is on the cards for 2018 (equal parts terrified and excited!)
I like to be productive and I¿m a self-confessed morning person, with a strong coffee in hand...
I love a good whisky on occasion and on a wintery weekend morning you might just find me enjoying the whisky porridge at Cumulus (sounds awful, is heavenly!)
I arrived in Melbourne nearly 5 years ago by way of Canada and London. Kiwi accent still intact.
Please excuse all the upside down question marks, I can¿t make them go away (send help!)
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- New Zealander
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 40 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner is funny, motivated, kind, patient, and is open to meeting someone great.
- I love live music, especially festivals. I like a bit of everything (apart from heavy metal and hard house); current fave tunes are Alaska by Maggie Rogers, Work by Gigamesh (especially for the treadmill) and Want You Back by Haim. Also totally addicted to true crime podcasts...
- I have just finished reading Good Me, Bad Me (un-put-downable!)
- Movies & TV
- Fave series is easily the Handmaids Tale; and an unforgettable movie for me was Wild.
- I like to be active most days, for me that means dog walking, running or yoga. I¿ve also pledged to attend every Richmond home game this season!