35, Female, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
HeadlineLooking for something genuine...
I'm a friendly, outgoing adventurous woman with a youthful spirit. I am fairly well traveled having not long come back from an epic 6 week tour of europe, but also have a desire to expand the list of places I've visited around the world and share some experiences with that special someone.
Friends and family are very important to me, and I have very strong family values. I'm very loyal and affectionate (without being clingy) and very down to earth. I love deeply and like to make those around me feel valued.
I enjoy socialising, music, theatre, movies... the list could go on... haha. I enjoy live sports, names Rugby (GO FORCE!), AFL (GO TIGES!) and don't mind a bit of 20/20 big bash league.
I can be pretty adventurous so I do like to try new things and often will give anything a go, I like to challenge myself haha. I'm really keen to go abseiling sometime. I checked skydiving off my bucket list last year, such an amazing experience! I'd like to meet someone active and keen to share in adventures, a lover and a best friend.
ALSO PLEASSSSE Do not send a kiss back asking for a message if you're just not going to reply. That's really uncool. x
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 25 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Other background, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian, Other Islander, Mixed Race, Maori
- Personality - Very Social, Sometimes Social, Social
- Hair colour - Grey, Dark Brown, Bald, Blonde, Black, Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma, Some college, Post Graduate, High School, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
A fun professional with good morals and family values. Social, Interested in travel. I am the marriage and children type... in due course, so must be interested in having a family etc at some stage
- I'll listen to a wide variety of music, depends on my mood really. Mostly into R&B, Hip hop (love old school), 70's, 80's, 90's.. whatever is charting... yes, I'm a bit mainstream...
- I don't read so much these days but general prefer biography's and real life reads.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy all genres, particularly like horrors and comedy. On TV I keep up with Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead, but do also like crime/drama.
- AFL, Rugby... Most live sports
- Other Interests
- Theatre, Movies, Travel, Adventure, fishing, big fan of horse racing.