- Last online:
- 26 Oct '16
Headline“Looking to have fun, make friends, and hopefully meet my soul mate.”
I'm a caring and compassionate person and these qualities are very important to me. I'm concerned about social justice and the environment. I'm also very creative, I play several instruments.
I'm pretty easy going & cheerful. My friends say I get on with everyone. I still have friends from when I was one and I have a lot of them. Catching up with family and friends is most important to me.
Good friends, good music and good food is my idea of heaven.
I'm a bit of an SF fan - books, movies, TV, computer games.
Some of the photos may be old but I still look much the same except I've lost weight.
Although I've said that I would like children, at this point I realise that may not be realistic.
I am currently studying a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
I love to travel.
I am active in sharing my faith.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||34 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who loves Jesus, kindness and a love of people are also important to me. Creativity and a love of travel would also be good, as would someone who's a bit relaxed.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love music, particularly rock. "Offerings" by Third Day is one of my favourite albums, also "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road." I have a lot of Bob Dylan & Ben Harper CDs and I love R&B & Jazz.
- I read in spurts. I love C.S.Lewis, Tolkien & Isaac Asimov & SF in general, & Gary Larson.
- Movies & TV
- Most SF. 2001, Star Wars - A New Hope & the whole series. The Blues Brothers, the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Also many chick flics. Also action/adventure movies, animation & comedy. I'm not into horror or thrillers.
- Don't get much chance for more than walking just at the moment. I'm not really into spectator sports. I love dancing but don't do it very often.
- Other Interests
- I love travelling, going to Jazz in the Domain, Bob Dylan in the Overflow, picnics, museums and seeing my friend's perform at art galleries & coffee shops, and going bush from time to time.