- Last online:
- 22 Aug '16
Headline“Fortune favours the brave”
Well educated, independent and adventurous traveller seeks similar. Must be respectful of self and others, including animals and the environment.
I grew up in a farming community in the central wheatbelt and will probably always be a bit of a country girl at heart. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy all the benefits the city has to offer, I just love the space, freedom and sense of community that come with a country lifestyle. I appreciate the simple things in life and believe it is important to be happy in your own company, aswell as in the company of others.
Recently relocated back to Perth after 4 years in the Kimberley.
At a glance
|Age||42 years old||38 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Western Suburbs, WA||Within 250km|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is comfortable in their own skin, positive, athletic, spontaneous, compassionate and open. Must love dogs.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love music...Shaman's Dream, Indiajiva, Ben Harper, Michael Franti, Tijuana Cartel, Fat Freddy's Drop, JB Trio, Bob Marley, The Presets, MGMT, Dandy Warhols, Black Seeds, Jeff Buckley and of course the compulsory Australia Day Triple J Hottest 100 party
- ...in the bath, with a glass of wine
- Movies & TV
- Game of Thrones, Gavin and Stacey, Derek, Orphan Black, Luther...Sesame Street. Love films especially foreign/alternative films and the outdoor cinema.
- Swimming, yoga, tennis, hiking, snorkeling, paddling. I'm even OK on a pair of roller-skates!
- Other Interests
- Festivals, concerts, traveling, camping, meditation, yoga, dancing. I like the smell of rain, fresh bread, summer storms, second hand bookstores, a cold beer on a hot day and nanna naps. I am not so keen on spiders.