73, Female, Divorced, Weston Creek, ACT
- Last online:
- 18 Mar '18
HeadlineWANTED. Friend & lover. I guess this is what most people want. Communication is essential to understanding each others wishes & to achieving happiness.
The only way to find out if two people get on is to meet up & see what happens.
I will leave a description up to you should we meet.
I'd like to travel within Australia and hope to revisit Tasmania.
At a glance
|Age||73 years old||67 - 72 years old|
|Location||Weston Creek, ACT||Within 250km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet a romantic person who has good communication skills and a sense of humour. Honesty and loyalty are qualities I find important. It is difficult to describe what is ideal as I find once there is chemistry between two people the tick list vanishes......
- My music tastes range from classical to folk depending on my mood. Live music is the best. I enjoy listening at a festival concert or pub.
- I enjoy Baldacci & Tami Hoag. Catherine Alliott's Rural Affair was a light hearted novel with many laugh out loud passages.
- Movies & TV
- I prefer English TV programs.
- Last year I tried my hand at golf. I was a tennis player & loved it tho' not playing now.
- Other Interests
- Recently learned Mah Jong & play once a week