39, Female, Single, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 30 Mar '18
Headlinelooking for someone to share the good times with..
I'm just an simple Aussie girl who work's hard, enjoys my job and getting to know people. In winter I love a quiet night in sitting by the fire and in summer i love getting outdoors and enjoying the sun. Getting away on weekends to the country is an all time fave pastime. I grew up skiing along the Murray River, so if your into the simple things in life as well - bonus! i I enjoy heading out with friends to a nice bar or pub as the hard all night partying days are well over for me! I live in my havaianas and flats and if you get me in a pair of heels you are doing okay! I own my own home and am not looking for any one to take care of me. I am independent and fix most things around the house myself. I am looking for someone to challenge me, someone who wants someone not the same as them but their own person. I want someone who is positive about life and understands the true meaning of resilience. I am not perfect, far from it, but i am constantly looking to better myself yet i am comfortable in my own skin. I am looking for someone to accept me for who i am - just as i will for you...
My family means the world to me and I would love to meet someone who shares the same values and understands the importance of family.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Body Type - Slim
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 9 to 11 yo
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 36 - 47 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
I would love someone who is independant, someone who calls things as they see them, has their own life and is happy doing things together and on their own. I would love someone who knows what they want out of life and is happy in their skin. A handy man would be awesome but not a deal breaker!!
- I love anything RnB, Hip hop...Eminem is my leave pass! Sorry! I'm into Drake, Sia, Macklemore, Jay Z, DJ Khaled, Post Malone, Khalid...the list goes on...
- Love autobiographies as I enjoy reading about others lives and understanding how we are all so different
- Movies & TV
- I am love my TV Shows, Vikings is a fave, along with Frontier, The Walking Dead, The Last Kingdom, Marco Polo, Ray Donovan....no chick flicks here!!
- I enjoy AFL and barrack for The Saints. I also don¿t mind watching some cricket and love tennis