Identikit (was Gans70)
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '16
Headline“Live a little.”
My brain and body need to keep busy, from travelling the world and observing different cultures, to a challenging job, to drinking good wine, to keeping in touch with a favourite sport, to reading a new book or trashy mag, or time at the gym and running... A person who can share those times, and introduce me to new adventures would spice things up! Summer is my favourite time of the year, and try to spend as much time outside as I can - beach, watching sport, chilling in a beer garden, or in my garden reading the paper. I am described as down to earth, I think I'm quite independent and like my own space, but love spending time with people whose company I value, and feel that they value mine - and have some fun!
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||42 - 52 years old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Average||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone confident in themselves and the decisions they make. Willing to listen, and be there for me (and I'll be there for you). Fit. Someone who makes me laugh, and who can laugh at my attempts at humor!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love it! Dislike silence. Radio mostly on JJJ and that feeds my own music selections.
- Books are wonderful, they help me sleep! Love a good book that takes me to a place or on a journey. Try and alternate between a good crime novel and 'literature'.
- Movies & TV
- Always enjoy seeing a movie, but I never remember what I've seen! Not really hooked on any particular TV series, but like my fix of shows of the crime genre and a little bit of pure trash, but if its something I can get a good laugh from, I'm there! Apart from reality TV...
- Love sport and like a little bit of everything in moderation. Probably why I love the Olympics! Always great seeing sport live.
- Other Interests
- Travel, I've been lucky there and I generally travel overseas once a year, plus stacks of interstate travel for work and personal. Keeping fit is really important to me. Love a run plus a healthy mix of gym work. Great times with family and friends over good food and wine/beer/G&T or two.