- Last online:
- 23 May '17
Headline“Willing to lie about how we met ;-)”
I'm an active person who loves playing and watching just about any type of sport, or going to the gym. I'd love to travel more - I've done a little in the Pacific and the US but Europe is definitely on my bucket list!
I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to games, TV shows, movies, and books. I'm a bit like Belle in 'Beauty & the Beast' - if you bought me a library, I'd be a happy girl. I mostly read fantasy, sci-fi, and some crime novels. Hitting me up with a good book recommendation will get you a lot further than a pick-up line!
I live in my own house, with a my gorgeous Japanese Spitz puppy 'Shiro'. I actually really enjoy tinkering and doing maintenance on my house and garden on my days off.
I'm a shift worker - and if you know anyhow about shift workers it's that we are happy to roll with the punches, and push through anything, and really treasure our days off! Working with mostly guys tends to make me 'one of the boys' most of the time, especially since I'm happy to watch the cricket or have a quiet drink down at the pub. I love getting dressed up in the slinky dress and heels as much as the next girl - but most of the time just sharing a home cooked meal and a good movie is just as good.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||28 - 36 years old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 50km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Doesn't want children, Wants children, Is undecided, Is happy to talk about it, Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who accepts me for all that I am, encourages, motivates, and supports. The perfect guy for me is smart, always cracking jokes and easy going.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Don't really have a preference - as long as there's some kind of music on in the background, I'm happy.
- I LOVE to read, typically sci-fi, fantasy or crime.
- Movies & TV
- I watch a lot of crime dramas, sci-fi and basically anything British! But I'm happy to watch most things apart from reality shows.
- Love to play netball. I'll watch most sport, especially AFL, Netball, Cricket, and Tennis.
- Other Interests
- I'm kind of a crafty person, I love to know how to make things. Love cooking and baking, love learning new things and being a bit of a jack-of-all-trades.