- Last online:
I'm still working on my profile. Want to know more? Nudge me to update my profile by sending a kiss message.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||43 - 51 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Is fine if I have children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to share my life with someone who has similar ideals, enjoyment of life and likes to muck around and laugh.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pretty much everything apart from Norwegian death metal. Favs are rock and folk if pressed for an answer.
- I'll read mostly autobiography as I'm interested in other people and how they view the world.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch tv to be honest, but I love movies. I like sci-fi, action, adventure... but enjoy a laugh too.
- I enjoy playing most sports, mainly with my kids. I have a kayak that I enjoy using.
- Other Interests
- I have a coastal farm, so I grow most things, enjoy building stuff, having people around for pizza nights. I enjoy sitting around a fire listening to music... camping and bushwalking.