37, Male, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 23 May '18
HeadlineNot all the good ones are taken...!
Originally from Sydney (Cronulla), I moved to QLD in 2003 to work / live on an island resort which was awesome fun. I then ended up on the GC due to work opportunities and somehow the roots dug in (job, house, etc..)
Not quite as much partying these days, hence the need to try a different avenue to meet a lovely lady!
Active, busy, fit, clean, neat + tidy, enjoying life and looking for someone special to enjoy great times with along the way & see what develops...
I very much enjoy bars / restaurants... boating, & really like my music too!
Work wise, I've had many experiences over the years and I'm currently launching a new venture in tourism / events as well as working in the boating industry.
Well travelled with interesting stories to share.. and keen to do more travel in the future.
According to Google: "Pisces man needs sensitivity, generosity and compassion, nurture him and he will nurture you back. A fulfilling emotional relationship for the strong yet sensitive woman." Not sure of it's accuracy! lol
I won't bore you with the standard "I'm a great guy blah blah" spiel... get in touch, say hi and find out..!
My last name often gives people amusement as I'm the lead character in Happy Days (minus the red hair!!)
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- over 6'3/190 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 25 - 37 years old
- Within 250km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced, Separated
- 5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
Fun loving, musically adventurous, keen outdoors yet equally as keen indoors girl... that enjoy's life and makes the most of opportunities... Has an appreciation for tall guys with a witty sense of humour! ;0) Preferrably loves eating out, a drink or two, and is intelligent & affectionate.
- Well, I DJ'd for about 10yrs, so quite a diverse taste.. But love House / Lounge.. (the best doof doof of all....) - soulful, vocal, deep, disco, San Fran.. Think Cafe del Mar to Ministry of Sound. Earth Wind & Fire + Jamiroquai fan! Also like; PTY LTD, 70's + 80's funk / acid jazz / soul.
- Not a huge reader of novel's, however read newspapers regularly, and boating magazines of course..! Oh, and like most men i like to sift the junk mail for anything tech related (computers / stereos / huge TV's that i'd love to own / gadgets etc!) (Very intellectual!)
- Movies & TV
- Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares! (Love him!) Ricky Gervais for comedy.. Flight of the Conchords.. Interesting docos.. Not a huge TV watcher... Quite like comedy in movies / DVD's, not into horror / violence at all, & yes girls, i actually do quite like the odd chick flick too.. (a Pisces trait?
- I have trained in a Martial Art in the past to keep fit... Enjoy motorsport.. I raced Thundercats in the Surf for many years...
- Other Interests
- Chilling out poolside for a relaxing Sunday sesh with friends.. Travel, photography (I'm a Canon man!) Collecting records, Fire Trucks & T-Shirts.. i have a strange love of t-shirts particularly funny / amusing ones... must be like a woman's love of shoes / handbags!!