64, Female, Widowed, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineLive passionately Love unconditionally Laugh abundantly
Life is too short, and as an incurable optimist, I have never looked back to what could have been, but rather looked forward to what life could be, and openly embrace new challenges. I am passionate about life, family and friendships. I am young at heart, and have a great sense of humour which allows me to laugh at myself and see the positive things during trying times. I have strong family values and in turn value integrity and honesty in others. My friends will say that I am loyal, intuitive, compassionate, kind and reliable. I have a passion for cooking, but also love to dine out, enjoy a good night at the theatre or a movie.
I enjoy weekend trips away to discover Victoria's wonderful produce and wines, or just a day out with a picnic basket full of gourmet goodies to share with that someone special of course. On cold wintry days love to curl up with a good and glass of wine, or a good DVD (more enjoyable of course to be able to share this with someone). I travel overseas regularly, especially to Spain where I was born. Would love to have someone to take with me to share it's vibrant culture and colourful fiestas.
I love to engage with people, learn about other cultures and experience the many wonderful cuisines that cultural diversity has to offer. Hence why I love to travel, and would enjoy having a companion to share my experiences with.
I am easy going, confident and strong minded, and have always faced challenges head on. I have two wonderful daughters who mean the world to me. I have a strong sense of self and always optimistic
in the belief that my other half is out there waiting to be discovered. Happy to be a friend and see where it leads with the right person.
If my profile appeals to you, send me a message and I will respond.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- Hispanic / Latino
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 33 to 39 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- HR/Employment / Training
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 55 - 65 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- 5'7/170 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Very Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, A bit overweight, Slim
- Have no children at home
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet a man who is kind, enjoys good conversation and appreciates and respects the opinions of others . A sense of humour is always desirable, as is sensitivity towards others. I am interested in a man who is genuinely willing to invest in the relationship - I am not a player.
- Ecclectic tastes which include classical, pop, rock, blues and latin. The Eagles, Santana, Pink, Gloria Estefan, among many others.
- Enjoy a range of genres, such as biographies and fiction. One of my favourite authors is Ernest Hemmingway and especially love his book "Death In The Afternoon" which gives an indepth insight into the bullfighting culture of Spain, and is a look at the history and nature and fear of courage.
- Movies & TV
- enjoy current affairs, renovation and cooking programs. Also love thrillers, science fiction, romantic comedies, and drama to name a few. Favourite movies are, Laurence of Arabia, Gone With The Wind, Gladiator, many of the grand epics from the past, and present.
- Enjoy fishing, walking, and watching Tour de France. Also love watching gymnastics, swimming, tennis, and diving
- Other Interests
- Entertaining and cooking up a storm for family and friends (you will never go hungry!), travelling, home renovations and decorating. Love to learn about, and experience other cultures. Doing community and charity work.