63, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for my Romeo
I have a great sense of humour. happy disposition, am a caring and responsible person and enjoy the company of my friends and family.
Travel to Melbourne periodically to visit my family and enjoy seeing the things that Melbourne has to offer.
I would love to see more of Australia and hope to, one day soon.
Love all types of music from classical to jazz and pop and enjoy going to shows.
I love the theatre and enjoy going to watch the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra play at the Federation Concert Hall from time to time.
Love the country and have had a hobby farm in the past. So peaceful.
Not into one night stands. Please have a photo or send the photo password. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||59 - 68 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Sometimes Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Athletic, Average, Slim, Large-ish, A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||High School, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Job role||Executive||Executive, Senior Management, Management, Customer Service Role, Technical, Tradesperson, Professional, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Business Owner|
|Religion||Anglican||Agnostic, Anglican, Catholic, Other Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Good communicator, honest and trustworthy, great sense of humour, enjoys doing things together, likes to travel, values the importance of family and friends and romantic with nice eyes and a nice smile. Love the rural life as well as city living.
- Love all types of music from classical to pop. Enjoy going to concerts, theatre etc. Love Jazz and Rock N Roll.
- When I get time, I like to read. Like to catch up with the news. Enjoy reading books based on true stories. Just finished reading Ugly and Stolen Time. Don't get a lot of time to read, but travelling on the bus to work gives me a great opportunity.
- Movies & TV
- Love movies with Jack Nicholson, Hugh Grant, Adam Sandler and Robin Williams. Love comedies, drama, anything except sci fi. Enjoy chick flicks such as PS I Love You and 27 Dresses. The Hangover was a really funny movie.
- Used to be heavily involved in breeding, racing and showing greyhounds and horses. Just have one retired greyhound now and he is a cutie! Like watching the tennis and one-day cricket. Used to enjoy rugby league when I lived in Sydney.
- Other Interests
- Love to travel. Have been to the South Pacific twice on a cruise, Mauritius (loved it), New Zealand and recently went on a cruise from Perth to Sydney via Bali on Celebrity Solstice. Best cruise line ever. Have travelled to all States of Oz except WA and NT.