59, Female, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 02 Dec '17
HeadlineLooking for a kindred spirit, who appreciates nature, the warmth of a crackling fire, sipping a glass of wine, star gazing whilst enjoying conversation.
I enjoy life, its discovery ... not so thrilled with the harder lessons, but we have all been there and hopefully learned a thing or two...or three. I value honesty and integrity as these are the hallmarks of my life. I am very active and enjoy camping, travelling, reading, cooking, I love history / learning / researching - discussing any and all of life's mysteries.
At a glance
|Age||59 years old||60 - 65 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||5'11/180 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes||Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, No children, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Customer Service Role||Professional|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Young at heart, active with a zest for living life.... Focus on the future - we all have a past......best not to be stuck there.... And of course that certain something, that little bit of magic ...
- 80's, Moby, London Grammar, Celtic
- Non fiction, history, world events, politics, crime......
- Movies & TV
- prefer intelligent, thriller, crime, mystery - also happy feel good life stories
- watching on TV not so much...martial arts, surfing (used to) boating, fishing....
- Other Interests
- no time for fiction, enjoy true life stories about discovery, mystery world intrigue..... renovating, sewing, reading, cooking, history, travelling, camping, State Cinema, dining, family, outdoors, water pursuits....