- Last online:
- 14 Jan '16
Headline“You're thinking: should I ... shouldn't I ... what the hell? ... go on ... have a look ... but only if you like a guy who wears matching socks :-)”
I'm REASONABLY normal, altho have been known to deviate from the Gaussian Distribution at times .. from the sublime to the eccentric .. permanent normality can be dull .. permanent eccentricity becomes boring .. is there a happy medium? .. I don't know .. as long as it's real & harmless it's probably OK.
Started cooking lessons ... after 32 of 'em I'm still trying to get past boiling the water for pasta and/or rice ... I'll definitely get there cos I'm a fast learner! I'm OK with coffee cos my machine is fully auto ... On the bright side, I'm OK with rubbing Vicks Vaporub on a chest in case of a cold :-)
I own a reasonably thick hide, so if you want to take the Michael out of me then that's OK ... but expect reciprocation cos the tango takes two ... then it's kiss & make up ... that's special between two connected people
Umm ... please don't be a pretender, psychoanalyst, poser, etc .. just be yourself ... it's far simpler. Little white ones re age, body mass etc are OK cos the "chemicals" during the "kiss"/email phase are all part of the "mating game" on a medium such as RSVP. The ultimate challenge is the "meet phase" .. age, body mass etc get flung out of the window [assuming that the "meet" venue has one] & personality & more chemicals take over.
I cohabited for many years with a life ruling lady; was I there because of my "keep the peace" attitude? In hind sight, I think so. Age [& perhaps the acquisition of wisdom] now steer me in the direction of a lady with a modicum of flexibility, definately someone who is erudite & has an opinion, someone who is prepared to accept the opinion of her partner & not be 100% dogmatic in relation to her views/opinions/ideals ... it's back to the aforementioned tango thing!
At a glance
|Age||60 years old||43 - 54 yrs old|
Perth City, WA
(Close to the CBD)
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
No preconceptions .. I think that the "chemical thing" just happens for any number of inexplicable reasons that are undefinable. You have a dog or rabbit? .. if it's small I'll even walk it ! PICS: If you're passworded & want to see mine, you'll have to show me yours. Let's be equals from the start
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- All genres except "dooph dooph" stuff, rap & talentless "artists" [both genders] using sex to sell their lack of talent .. but hey .. give me some crusty Italian bread, a glass of red, some Balsamic & olive oil & I'll listen to anything.
- Instruction manuals ... after all else fails ... & have a penchant for legal fiction & forensic stuff ... I leave serious reading for work hours The digital SLR manual is a bit too long ... some one-on-one female assistance would be useful ... I'm a photography philistine ... OUCH!!
- Movies & TV
- All genres of movies [maybe not sci fi ... unless ...]. TV mainly sport, news, non-fiction. Music DVDs rate highly. Chick flicks ... see sci fi.
- Enjoy being a spectator & mild participator .. some more than others [croquet doesn't quite cut the mustard] .. lately more genteel stuff such as walking a golf course [9 holes cos the knee won't cope with 18 in one go] & televised AFL .. hey .. we males need a "macho release" from time to time ..
- Other Interests
- Indulging in the occasional bouts of stupidity just for the hell of it, growing up instead of out, gaining wisdom, insight & knowledge ... can fix leaking taps & OK with PC's & AV stuff. No flying lessons at this stage & not interested in parachuting or rubber band jumping. That leaves ...