- Last online:
Skiandride (was Skiriderugby)
Headline“I love to laugh! 8^)”
I want to find someone special with whom I can share my passions. I get the most out of life through watching and participating in sport and spending time with friends and family...and my pets.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||40 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km|
|Height||over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone with whom I can share my passions for life and I can laugh with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love 80s music but also enjoy contemporary artists. I will often pick up my guitar and play along to the odd tune. I'm not a big fan of jazz but will mellow out with some classical/baroque on occasion.
- I enjoy action books but don't tend to find much time to read due to my active lifestyle.
- Movies & TV
- I love watching sport and documentaries.
- I played rugby union for several years and will occassionally pull on the boots. My passion is snow skiing and I enjoy horse riding. I jog most days and ride my bicycle to work. I like watching the rugby, both professionally and locally and love the footy...even though the Saints break my heart.
- Other Interests
- My three daughters and my two golden retrievers.