29, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 29 Oct '17
Headlinelooking for someone with opinions
So! Selling myself on the internet to people I don't know. Let's try this.
If a dating site forced me to describe myself in my own words, I'd say I'm friendly to everyone but don't come out of my shell well in crowds. I love a good discussion with people who have opinions and stand by them. I'm happy all the time through a mixture of positive attitude and a pretty cushy life. I'm an engineer and really enjoy my work - there's nothing better than seeing something I designed come to life. My last gig was designing a satellite thruster in the US, now I'm with the navy.
My ideal day is spent on a quiet beach with a half-dozen friends followed by a back yard bbq or house party. I swim every day and would love to get out to national parks on the weekends to wander about and camp with the right people, it would be great if I could find a girl who was into that too.
I've just moved to the waterfront and want to buy a motorboat in the near future - if adventuring around Sydney harbour and the Hawkesbury river on weekends is your thing we'll get on well.
When I'm not working, travelling or exploring outdoors I enjoy cooking. I like to find recipes online or just throw things in a pot and hope for the best. There's always delivery pizza, right? Someone who likes to cook with a glass of wine and cool tunes would be awesome. I also enjoy games of all types (cards, sports, video, board etc) Cards Against Humanity and Ultimate Frisbee have been favourites lately.
I speak German fluently extra points for people I can German at.
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- over 6'3/190 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Other
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Other job role
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 18 - 28 years old
- Within 50km
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim
- Have no children
- Education - Degree, Some college, Diploma, High School, Post Graduate
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
My ideal match is tall, slender and intelligent. She has opinions and will bring them out in conversation; she'll challenge where she doesn't agree. Happy to have an adventure, be it a trip to the beach, camping or further afield. Should want to see the world and be a little freaky in the bedroom.
- Coldplay, Kings of Leon, Hilltop Hoods, Slim Dusty, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Imagine Dragons
- The Count Of Monte Christo Pillars of the Earth Farseer Trilogy A song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
- Movies & TV
- Shrek Pirates of the Caribbean (first movie only) Studio Ghibli Pixar Dexter Scrubs
- Swimming Rowing Tae Kwon-Du Mountain Bike Sailing Not a huge AFL or cricket fan. I'll watch it with friends if they're into it.
- Other Interests
- Travel!! Cooking Gardening Ukulele (I'm learning) Sailing Camping Skiing Being a potato on the couch with mindless youtube dribble.