45, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLooking for the icing on the cake
It is a hard thing this selling yourself business.I'm a glass half full person,calm,patient,gentle,kind and easy going.Quite funny in a Dad joke kind of way. I have a great curiosity about the who,what and where of everything. I enjoy mulling over/discussing the state of the world. I have a great passion for environmental and social justice issues-tread lightly and treat respectfully,you can't go wrong! My family and friends are an important part of my life,it is a joy to hang with them. I consider myself quite fortunate and would very much like to find a special someone to share this adventure called life.
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||37 - 50 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||Sometimes living with them, No children, Don't live with them, Living with them|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A special person; gentle,kind,funny,emotionally intelligent. Honesty,respect and good communication are very important (well they asked for ideal!).
- I have a very broad taste in music from cheesy to sublime.Not really fussed on genre.Currently listening to David Gray,First Aid Kit,Michelle Shocked,Leon Bridges,Noah and the Whale,good ol 80s and 90s. Enjoy live shows-so exciting. I love seeing The Brandenburg Orchestra live-stunning music.
- I love reading. My two favourite books are A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving and Grand Days by Frank Moorhouse. Currently reading Chris Tsiolkas and Hanya Yanagihara.,again whatever piques my interest. Magazines-The New Yorker,Quarterly Essay,occ.gossipy ones for a balanced view of the world!
- Movies & TV
- I really enjoy going to the cinema. Tend to enjoy arthouse and foreign films best but a good film is a good film so open to anything. In the television dept- House of Cards, Mad Men,Catastrophe, Insiders ,Offsiders.
- Lap swimming in a pool. I get seasick in ocean pools(!),hiking,intermittent runner. Really enjoy cricket,AFL,Olympics,tennis,big finals. Anything live is exciting.
- Other Interests
- Little w/e away,big trips, politics, the environment,social justice issues. Deep appreciation of art,architecture,comedians,markets,nature,balcony gardening,picnics,theatre,blobbing on a rainy day,board games,eating sushi.