- Last online:
- 24 May '17
Headline“Carpe Diem! :)”
I like keeping active, going to the gym and getting outdoors but I'm also happy to spend time relaxing at home. I love going out for a bite to eat, a drink at the pub or for a coffee at a local cafe and mostly I just enjoy the simple things in life like walking on the beach or watching a beautiful sunset.
I'm pretty easy going and enjoy having a laugh but I also have a serious side. I'm a fairly private person until I get to know someone well. Once you're in though, you're in for good as I'm fiercely loyal.
I'm passionate about my job and in advocating for human rights and social justice but I equally enjoy time away from work. Good friendships are important to me as is quality time spent with friends and family.
I love to have a laugh and am keen to get to know people that are interesting and make me smile. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more :)
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||27 - 44 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Wants children, Is undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm not entirely sure what or who I am looking for. I guess I just want to meet new people and see what happens from there. The most important things to me in friendships and relationships are honesty, authenticity, and respect. Without that, there's really no point!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love music and have very eclectic taste. I also love going to see live music. I'm definitely more keen on watching bands at a pub rather than seeing a DJ at a club!
- I like reading although I struggle to find time to do it these days... my list of books to read keeps growing nonetheless
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of TV but do enjoy documentaries and watching TV series on DVD box sets - dramas, comedies, thrillers... any thing really!
- Planning to win the footy tips this year (although I haven't given up my day job just yet)!