46, Male, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineLife's an adventure . . . come join me.
Hey there! Ok, a little about me . . .
I'm a down to earth guy who loves life and enjoys the little things that make it all the more special. I am close to my family and adore spending time with my nieces and nephew . . . it's a great system I have going where I get free hugs and get to see all the latest PIXAR movies too! Go figure! I value my friends and enjoy spending quality time with those close to me. I'm honest, affectionate, communicative, caring, hard working, ambitious, hilariously funny (insert LOL here!), genuine and sounding way too good to be true!!!! Ok, I'll stop!
I enjoy long drives & day trips (preferably if there's a cool winery at the end of the road!), even longer plane trips (anywhere!), sunshine, the beach, being near water, cool beats, great conversations (red wine optional and preferable!), impromptu trips away, flying, hugs, laughing and generally getting. the most out of life.
I'm really looking forward to this next chapter and hopeful of finding that special someone!
Thanks for popping past and good luck with your search.
At a glance
|Age||46 years old||32 - 41 years old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||5'4/162 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|Eye colour||Brown||Black, Brown, Grey, Hazel, Green, Blue, Other|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Other, Dark Brown, Grey, White, Black, Bald, Blonde, Light Brown, Red|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School, Some college|
|Industry||Construction||Property / Real Estate, Defence / Emergency Services, Construction, Financial Services, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Other, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Accounting, Agricultural, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Education / Science, Administration, IT / Telecoms, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Government, Retired, Student, HR/Employment / Training, Healthcare / Medical, Unemployed, Advertising / PR / Media, Customer Service / Call Centres, Trades / Services, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Consulting, Legal, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Tradesperson, Other, Professional, Student, Executive, Customer Service Role, Management, Business Owner, Technical|
|Religion||Catholic||Agnostic, Other, Born Again Christian, Atheist, Other Christian, Anglican, Buddhist, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A woman who is kind and generous. Confident in who she is and what she wants. A caring person who is communicative and open to sharing the journey ahead.
- Enjoy listening to a variety of music styles, particularly R&B, Soul, Blues, Jazz, Rock, Nu Disco, Classical, Italian, Contemporary, Classics - basically I'll listen to anything that suits my mood!
- Mainly non-fiction including (biographies, autobiographies, business) as well as a of number of magazines relating to creative design/interior design, construction & architecture, property, photography, aviation and cooking.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy Art house, thrillers & action movies and movies that make me think! Love the odd Pixar movie added to the mix too! I enjoy enjoy some reality tv, documentaries, news, current affairs and sport, Netflix/Apple TV (incl. House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Narcos etc) to name a few & TED talks.
- I have interests in most sports, particularly enjoy following Formula 1, AFL, Soccer, Cycling, Swimming, Basketball.
- Other Interests
- Going to the gym, yoga, pilates, cycling, walking (beach, parks etc), catching up with friends, good food & great wine, wineries and weekends away, travel in general - both overseas and interstate, theatre, musicals, galleries, food festivals and most of what Melbourne has to offer.