42, Male, Single, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 26 Apr '18
HeadlineSingle guy, 1975 model, all original parts. Comes with a so called sense of humour and the ability to dance.
G'day, what can I say here, very hard isn't it? Like you, I also have found it hard to type something in here - I'm just not used to selling myself! Unfortunately, it's a side affect of being humble.
Looking at my age, I admit that I've been around on this Earth for more than quarter of a century. Like you, I have had many highs and lows in my life but unfortunately I don't have anybody to share them with. This is, in my view, why we are all here. We all are in the need of a companion so we can both share our high/lowlights together. Together, 'we can be heroes, forever and ever'- David Bowie
A couple of things about me:
1) I have a sense of humour - well I do have one somewhere, I think, my friends and work colleagues have noticed it, I'll see if you can notice it to...
2) Dance fanatic - I really love dancing, if you love dancing, we could both dance the night away together! Please note, if you are into ballroom dancing like me, especially Latin dances, please let me bribe you with dinner so you can dance with me...
3) Although I do follow the football, I don't have time to watch it, since I am busy during the weekend. However I am sure, you would agree with me that the Western Bulldogs is the best team in the league?
By the way, I prefer to 'talk' to you through the instant messaging service on here, so if I see you online, I'll send you a kiss. If you respond positively, I'll send you a chat request accordingly. If you have the time, It would be great if we can have a pleasent "chat" here in "RSVP Land' about the weather, interest rates, the election and anything else that we might find interesting.....
I'll look forward to seeing you soon.
By the way, if you correctly guess what my real name is. If you get it right, you will a prize!
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'11/180 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Bald
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Defence / Emergency Services
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 37 - 47 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, A bit overweight, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children, Want children
- No special diet, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
A girl/lady who's young at heart and we both can talk to each other about almost anything. I also really really love to dance, if you like, we can both dance the night away, for the rest of our lives. On another note, if you can make me laugh, your in! Lastly, please don't have boyish haircuts.
- I really do like dance music of the retro nature (70's and 80's music). When I am at a retro nightclub, you will find that I know the words to almost all of the retro songs! That could be because I have been to nightclubs for too long! Might also explain my dancing style as well!
- Over the past number of years I have been reading CPA or accounting manuals. I hope to regain the joy of readin an actual novel, because the CPA manuals are a GREAT cure for insomnia!
- Movies & TV
- I love watching the movies. I would like to go once a week to the movies, if I had the time! I do like comedies, Blankman and The Plank were classics! Action movies are a bit of fun, especially when there is a plot to it, like Lord of the Rings and Batman.
- I know that the Western Bulldogs is the best team in the league, but since I umpire football at the club level, I unfortunatly don't have time to watch them play. I also do ballroom dancing, if you call that a sport?
- Other Interests
- We could talk about that, if I instant message you. We do have to talk about something, because talking about the weather can get boring! Perhaps we could also compare notes on who is the best dancer, or would you prefer it if I lead?