41, Male, Single, Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW
- Last online:
- 16 Jan '18
HeadlineSometimes I wonder... "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" and then it hits me.
Never a dull moment. At least we'll have some interesting stories between now and when we meet someone meaningful :)
Hi! Thanks for checking out my profile.
I moved to Australia from San Diego, California eight years ago and settled into the Northern Beaches in 2009 after completing my MBA in Melbourne.
I work in the city and really enjoy my commute across the harbour and through The Rocks. I feel fortunate to have recently gained permanent residency through my company and to work within an exciting new industry that offers a lot of value across Australia. Work keeps me pretty busy, so I always make the most of my free time.
Here in Sydney, I've met no shortage of fun people who know how to have a good time. These days I'm working on taking a step back from the bar scene, and think RSVP could be a great place to meet someone who enjoys: getting out and about, day trips, exploring Sydney, live music, local events, beaches, and/or athletic activity.
That's probably enough for now. Feel free to send me a kiss or an email if you'd like to know more.
At a glance
|Age||41 years old||28 - 42 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Beaches, NSW||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I don't have "a type" and am pretty sure that I don't believe in types. To me its all about chemistry, and meeting up is the only way to find out. I'd like to meet someone who is caring and adventurous. Most importantly, someone who doesn't take life too seriously.
- I've recently seen... The Killers, Counting Crows, Ben Harper, Pearl Jam, and try to catch Xavier Rudd whenever possible. I use to live 3 blocks from The Espy in Melbourne. Love live music and small venues.
- Scar Tissue, Unbroken, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, Shogun, The Power of One, Tai-Pan, The Sun Also Rises, and any travel writing by Bill Bryson... currently reading Life by Keith Richards
- Movies & TV
- Lost in Translation, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Big Lebowski, Kingpin, Best in Show, Good Will Hunting, The Shawshank Redemption, Raising Arizona, Groundhog Day ... I'm a big fan of Bill Murray. I'd probably trade all of the above for a 6th season of Breaking Bad.
- I am on the beach 3 or 4 mornings a week playing volleyball, running or swimming. I got hooked on the Aussie Rules while in Melbourne and have since developed an appreciation for NRL... bonus points if you'd consider attending a Swans, Sea Eagles, Warratahs or Sydney FC game with me.
- Other Interests
- beach days, the stock market, hiking, road trips, twerking (just seeing if you're still paying attention), catching an occasional show at the Opera House, experimenting with my electric wok, updating my sunrise photo album, reading cliche-free profiles, flying anywhere Tiger Airways will take me :)