41, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 11 Nov '18
About me - headline
Smart, interesting girl looking for someone who can beat her at internet scrabble....
About me - description
I hate writing these things! Grrr!
Where do I start? Probably with the important fact that I'm a single mum to two older teenagers, they are the absolute joy of my life. I'm immensely proud of them. I suspect I'll be an empty nester soon ¿¿
I must be said that I have no musical talent or sporting prowess whatsoever. I'm also profoundly shortsighted, I can't touch type, and I am a rubbish dancer. I don't want to be on the back of your jetski any time soon or later. I have a brown thumb (everything but a bush of aloe vera has died in my garden) although my vege patch seems to have taken pity on me lately and has begun to grow.
On the plus side I do however have a sense of fun and a lust for life. I have literally made friends wee their pants with laughter with the absolute crap I come out with. I volunteer in the community sector every week, and I'm looking to do more of this. It's enjoyable, and pulls me out of my own life and into the real world. I like art, going out with friends, getting into heated arguments on the Internet, cocktails, perverse and/or dirty jokes (the more politically incorrect the better) coffee, reading, politics, markets, and just generally getting out and about. I'm currently trying to get fitter. Although I'm no athlete, I like a healthy life, and I love my morning and nighttime walk. A friend or two and I have been enjoying a mountain climb or bush walk each Sunday morning of late, which has been lovely. It clears my head and keeps me sane. I'd love to get out and about to more live music and plays, but you need excellent company for these things don't you? I'm postgrad student, so that keeps me out out trouble some, but not all of the time. I look forward to hearing from interesting people :)
At a glance
- 41 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home - 2 children aged 17 to 19 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Right wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 40 - 59 years old
- Within 75km
- Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 6'0/183 cm
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a tall, educated, diligent, witty, affectionate man with a sense of fun. Being secure in one's self is essential, as is being very single. If you are 'seperated living in the same house' I will be understanding, but unavailable.
- I'm very eclectic. My tastes range from the old 70s stuff my dad used to play in the car, to 90s music, to electronic music. I have to say, I prefer loud or edgy over romantic or sentimental though.
- I'm what you might call a professional reader aka 'student' but I also enjoy reading true crime, politics related things, junky fashion mags, and Aldi catalogues.
- Movies & TV
- Not a huge Tv or movie watcher. I tend to fall asleep :)
- Watching or playing sport are not counted in my interests at all. I do like to keep active, but it tends to be in quieter ways.