30, Male, Single, Belconnen, ACT
- Last online:
- 17 May '18
HeadlineLet's pretend I've said something really witty that catches your attention....
Hi, I'm an easy-going guy with what I'd like to think is a good sense of humour :) I'm an engineer and I'm studying a PhD part time while working, and juggling both of those things with life in general...
I like reading (mainly thriller non-fiction) and motorsports (all types). Unfortunately, I'm not very musically talented, but I do like listening to something with a drum beat, and so progressive/uplifting electronic music has been my go-to choice recently. As for movies, well, I'm relatively easy to please there, as long as there is an actual plot :)
I'm working on expanding my horizons; I've been to some parts of the world and would love to visit others. Countries I've been to include France, England, Sweden and New Zealand from my home base in Australia, and I've loved every minute of it. I'd love to visit Japan and NZ (South Island), amongst a whole host of other countries....There's so much to experience, and I hope to meet a lot of interesting people, including you, in the very near future!...
At a glance
- 30 years old
- Belconnen, ACT
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 24 - 35 years old
- Within 50km
- at most 5'10/177 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Hispanic / Latino, Indian, Asian, White / Caucasian
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Progressive House, Trance, EDM
- Non fiction mainly. Thrillers like Lee Child or spy thrillers like Le Care. All time fav however is Alastair MacLean
- Movies & TV
- Anything with a plot!
- Motorsports, tennis, cricket, soccer
- Other Interests
- Drawing, photography, hanging with friends