37, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 16 Dec '17
HeadlineNot your average woman!
I'm sweet, affectionate and playful, but strong and determined. I believe that some of the best things in life are the things that require imagination and effort (my personal motto). I've lived in a tent, I've lived in mansions. It's a good thing I'm a minimalist! When I was living in one of the most beautiful scenic locations in Perth I would sometimes spend a day by myself in the Walyunga National Park, or control burning the bush around my house. I now consider Hobart to be my home - it is the most beautiful city I've been to. I've been lucky enough to see the Southern Aurora since coming here. I've been up to the snow four times this year! Now I study Biotechnology at UTAS for my second degree. I love the natural world, particularly plants. I dance everyday and always work at improving myself. I'm pretty energetic and I'm always finding ways to have good fun. I did wrestling for a year and loved it. Play-fighting is great fun!
At a glance
|Age||37 years old||30 - 64 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'4/162 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
What I'm looking for
A warm, affectionate, playful man who is not afraid to love and live.
- I love 80's music, popular music in general, the classical masters.
- I'm a non-fiction reader (a nerd!) and I occasionally read classics. Tolstoy's War and Peace was an experience.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy British comedy and action movies. Anything silly, really.
- Dancing and running are my main sports. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu rules. I'm a white belt.
- Other Interests
- I love exploring the natural world and learning about science.