35, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineCoffee, daytrips, summer fun :-)
Hi there - I'm a young professional living in bayside Melbourne. I love travel, improving my home and garden, brunch and reading. I love a balance of being social and cosy nights in. The rest I'd rather tell you over a casual coffee. :)
No smokers please.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||29 - 38 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Aboriginal / TSI, Maori, White / Caucasian, Other, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Other Islander|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Job role||Management||Business Owner, Tradesperson, Technical, Professional, Senior Management, Other, Executive, Management|
|Religion||Agnostic, Other Christian, Anglican, Atheist, Other|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
The ideal man for me is kind, honest, fun.
- I enjoy jazz, pop, anything acoustic, old classics... some favourite artists include Joni Mitchell, Josh Pyke, Crowded House, Bic Runga...
- I love to read. Particularly short stories, novels, interesting articles... love to keep my mind active and open to new ideas.
- Movies & TV
- Netflix - love cleverly-written comedies and drama and the occasional foreign language drama (or Scandi crime). Any movies except horror.
- Tennis. 2 personal training sessions a week. walking. doing an online exercise/fitness course too.
- Other Interests
- Checking out events (NGV nights, comedy festival, theatre, moonlight cinema, jazz at the zoo, football/cricket etc). Daytrips, coffee, beach walks, brunches, trips to Bunnings, gardening, Netflix marathons, slow nights in, cooking, BBQ, weekends away...