35, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
Headline"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." Roald Dahl
I like to make the most of my spare time, so I'm always seeking out new and fun experiences, daytrips and events - recent examples include meeting an astronaut, watching a mock trial and a few weekends away at the beach. Equally I enjoy working on my home, cooking and seeing friends for a coffee, brunch or beach walk.
I have a great career: rewarding corporate management job plus creative pursuits. Continually challenging myself, learning and intellectual stimulation is vital. Love to travel, read and play tennis.
Looking for someone lovely to share everything with. You are hopefully: thirties, ambitious, proactive and fun. You're passionate about your career, whatever it is, and you are family oriented. Bonus if you love dogs, travel or relaxing weekend daytrips!
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||32 - 38 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
The ideal man for me is kind, driven, honest, fun and educated. He wants kids one day and maybe a dog. He wants a life full of fun and shares my values. And I hope we can make each other laugh.
- I enjoy jazz, pop, anything acoustic, old classics... some favourite artists include Joni Mitchell, Josh Pyke, Crowded House, Bic Runga...
- I love to read. Particularly short stories, novels, interesting articles... love to keep my mind active and open to new ideas.
- Movies & TV
- Netflix - love cleverly-written comedies and drama and the occasional foreign language drama (or Scandi crime). Any movies except horror.
- Tennis. 2 personal training sessions a week. walking. doing an online exercise/fitness course too.
- Other Interests
- Checking out events (NGV nights, comedy festival, theatre, moonlight cinema, jazz at the zoo, football/cricket etc). Daytrips, coffee, beach walks, brunches, trips to Bunnings, gardening, Netflix marathons, slow nights in, cooking, BBQ, weekends away...