33, Female, Single, Adelaide City, SA
- Last online:
HeadlineJust giving this a go to see where it takes me
Looking for that someone special who's caring, respectable, reliable, responsible & accepting of who I am as a person to share my life with, to laugh with (and at!), to travel with, to do crazy fun stuff with, to share yummy food with, to annoy & to snuggle up to.
At a glance
|Age||33 years old||30 - 40 years old|
|Location||Adelaide City, SA||Within 25km|
|Height||5'0/152 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|career & education|
- I like going to musical theatres. I saw Matilda recently and it was great!
- Currently reading The Alice Network.
- Movies & TV
- I don't have a favourite but I enjoy going for movie date nights & also snuggling up on the couch at home on a cold winter's night with a mug of hot chocolate with the someone special.
- I like the outdoors, hiking, walks along the beach (with ice-cream!), yoga & dance. I'm trying to get back to cycling & swimming. I look forward to learning surfing when the weather warms up.
- Other Interests
- Love baking & playing around with cake decorating, eating, travelling, salsa dancing & doing absolutely nothing on some days.