- Last online:
- 17 Aug '16
Headline“Looking for laughter and love.”
I'm pretty content with my life at the moment, apart from one thing - I'd like someone to share it with.
I have a great family, who I'm fairly close to and I adore being an Aunty.
I'm fairly mature, but that doesn't mean I'm dull. I definitely have a feisty/cheeky/playful streak.
I prefer summer to winter, and I love spending the weekends in the sun, whether I'm relaxing with a book, hitting the beach, or soaking up the sights and sounds of the harbour.
I like to ski (Falls Creek!) but I only get to go every few years...unfortunately.
I love getting out to catch a live show/gig (theatre/comedy/music)...would you like to join me?
Lastly, you should know that I have a bottle of Veuve waiting pariently in the fridge to be be enjoyed with someone special...so come say hi ;)
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Northern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Social||Average, Private, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Black, Blonde, Grey, Auburn, Dark Brown, Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college||Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm not looking for perfection, all I'd like is to meet a guy who's emotionally mature, honest, intelligent, witty, has a cheeky sense of humour, is confident, knows what he wants, and of course strong chemistry is essential.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I prefer rock/alternative music, but I'm always happy to listen to something new/unique. I gave up listening to the radio years ago. A few of my favourite bands are Muse, Queens of the Stone Age and Flight of the Conchords.
- I enjoy reading, but I'm rather a fussy reader. Recommend me a book! My favourite book is currently 'A Short History of Nearly Everything' by Bill Bryson.
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a great deal of tv, but I do favour British comedy over American. Don't mind a good doco.
- I don't play any sport as such, but do enjoy going to the gym, skiing, canoeing, and indoor climbing. As far as watching sport goes, I'll happily watch cricket, but that's about it.
- Other Interests
- I'm seeking adventure, romance and a happy ending. Just like in Shaun of the Dead...except with less death and fewer zombies.