50, Female, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 26 May '18
Headline"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Memories are sweet, cherish it."
I'm fun loving, confident, independent, honest, compassionate, affectionate, and have a great sense of humor and usually find myself laughing at me. I'm laid back and pretty easy going. I'm well traveled and have seen a lot of our big blue planet but love calling Tassie home. I'm creative and passionate and love my art, creative writing and music. Enjoy chilled weekends cooking and enjoying a wine, BBQs, meeting with friends or spending time with my son,watching movies, long drives in the country, or great weekends at the beach. Just need someone to share life's great experiences with.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- Healthcare / Medical
- Other job role
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 35 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
What I'm looking for
Someone I can talk to, who is honest, strong, genuine, who loves to laugh, enjoys weekends at the beach, romantic dinners and wine or a night in watching a movie. My best friend and lover...someone to share my life with.
- Very eclectic..80's rock, Def Leppard, Guns'n'Roses, Van Halen, Nirvana, R&B, to contemporary music. Whatever moves me.
- Large Stephen King collection, Dan Koontz, William Blatty, Ekhart Tolle, daily papers.
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club, Training Day, Inglorious Basterds, Silence of the Lambs, Django, (anything Tarantino) psychological thrillers, dry British comedy.
- Going to the gym, walking.
- Other Interests
- Writing, art, watercolour painting, gym twice a week, great coffee and lunch with my girlfriends, going out for dinner, spending time with my son, bbqs and lazy afternoons. Passionate about my job but maintain a good work/fun balance, weekends at the beach, swimming, snorkeling, fishing...