49, Female, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 18 Feb '18
Headline"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Memories are sweet, cherish it."
I'm fun loving, confident, independent, honest, compassionate, affectionate, and have a great sense of humor. I've traveled the world from Canada to Italy, Scotland and UK to South America and South Africa and would love to travel again someday. I'm creative and passionate and love my art, creative writing and playing acoustic guitar. Enjoy chilled weekends cooking and enjoying a wine, BBQs, meeting with friends or spending time with my son,watching movies, long drives in the country, or great weekends at the beach.
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||35 - 60 years old|
|Location||Launceston & Northern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them, No children, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone I can talk to, who is honest, genuine, loves to laugh, enjoys weekends at the beach, romantic dinners and wine or a night in watching a movie. My best friend and lover...someone to share my life with.
- Very eclectic..80's rock, Def Leppard, Guns'n'Roses, Van Halen, Nirvana, R&B, to contemporary music. Whatever moves me.
- Large Stephen King collection, Dan Koontz, William Blatty, Ekhart Tolle, daily papers.
- Movies & TV
- Fight Club, Training Day, Inglorious Basterds, Silence of the Lambs, Django, (anything Tarantino) psychological thrillers, dry British comedy.
- Going to the gym, walking.
- Other Interests
- Writing, art, watercolour painting, gym twice a week, great coffee and lunch with my girlfriends, going out for dinner, spending time with my son, bbqs and lazy afternoons, weekends at the beach, swimming, snorkeling, fishing (as long as it involves the ocean)