47, Female, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 14 May '18
Bubbly, attractive, social, loving, cuddly, love being spoilt, a romantic, a bit old fashioned in the way I view relationships. I'm creative, happy and confident. I don't like posting pics online but happy to message some.
I actually joined RSVP about 3 years ago a little while after my marriage ended. I soon realised I needed to get know myself and learn to be happy, " to be on my own" before I could offer something of value to someone else. So I decided to give the online dating thing a miss until I felt secure to be just me, getting my life back into balance. Now I feel I have a good idea of what I would like out of a relationship and come with minimum emotional baggage (we all have a little bit of baggage) I'm not needy, and I'm confident living independently. It would be nice though to find that someone special to share my life with....build a future together and feel loved and cherished. I'm honest enough to say I really did love been married and that commitment, when things were good, not so when things weren't. There is something so special about strong bond with a partner. I'm big on honesty and communication.
I have two daughters. One who is 18 and pretty much independent the other who is 13. I love being a mum, but as my girls have grown older I am enjoying the freedom to spend time doing the things I enjoy. I love the beach, in fact any activity to do with the water. I love sailing or boating.
I really enjoy socialising and entertaining. Love good conversation over a bottle of vino.
Family is important to me, I get great joy from looking after and treating/spoiling the people I love.
I have the freedom to choose what work I do, but at the moment I am looking at specialising and building on my professional qualifications.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 60 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
What I'm looking for
A happy, interesting, stable, strong (by strong I mean emotionally strong, prepared to give things a go) and loyal man that knows what he wants out of life and love. I don't want someone who is still carrying "baggage" from past relationships Ideally like to develop a special connection.
- I like a bit of everything except heavy metal
- I devour books. Crime, Thriller, biographies, non fiction
- Movies & TV
- From documentaries, movies to trashy reality shows
- Watching Tennis & Cricket. Love sailing, kayaking. Love been on and in the water. Walking my dog (if that counts) When I'm at the beach I feel totally at peace.
- Other Interests
- Business, learning, my friendships, meeting new people. Have some particular social justice and environmental issues that I feel passionate about. I'm looking forward to more travel as my children have become more independent. Lazy Sundays when nothing is planned.