61, Female, Divorced, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 25 Feb '18
HeadlineWell, the song says I'm sweet! Come and laugh with me, you won't be bored. Go on, read on ' nothing ventured, nothing gained'
I'm a happy, outgoing, confident woman. I have a great sense of humor. I'm honest, loyal and compassionate. I love to laugh and dance (mostly in my kitchen!). Music is very important to me, all sorts - jazz, classical, motown, soul. Love movies, but live theatre and concerts are a fav. Love to be surrounded by friends sharing good wine, food and good times. Love to cook and be cooked for, a drop for me and a drop for the pot. I've travelled extensively and have now settled for a while in northern Tassie. I'm romantic and full of life. I like to get outside into the garden and love to swim. Want to know more, well you know what to do!
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||58 - 65 years old|
|Location||Launceston & Northern Region, TAS||Within 500km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Business Owner|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Well, I'm not aiming for ideal, but honesty, humor, a man who takes care of himself and his health. A good communicator and listener. Loves music and people. A tender, caring man who is open to lots of interests.
- Jazz (Frank Sinatra, Billy Holiday, Ella), Big band (Artie Shaw, Glenn Miller), classical (Rachmaninov, Gershwin, Prokofiev), Motown (Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye), soul, reggae. Contemporary Corinne Bailey-Rae, Cat Empire, Jo Fabro, Bruno Mars, Simply Red, India Arie, James Hunter Six.
- A good novel - romance, forensic thrillers, Game of Thrones, adventure, mystical tales
- Movies & TV
- High Society, Some like it hot, Lock Stock and two smoking barrels, Austin Powers, Life of Brian, Harvey, Blow, Gone with the Wind, anything with Danny Kaye, Singing in the Rain, Dirty Dancing, Harry Potter, Happy Gilmore, Romeo & Juliet, Moulin Rouge, North by Northwest
- Enjoy going to 'the game', occasional watching tennis.
- Other Interests
- Dancing, music, theatre, live concerts (especially those in the vineyards) weekends away, dining out (casual and fine dining), travel. Movies. Getting out for a good walk by the ocean.