- Last online:
- 13 Mar '17
Headline“2017 is going to be a great year and I want you to be apart of it :-)”
I am going to make 2017 a great year. Going to break some old habits and take on newer and better ones instead, get outside my comfort zone.
Started a health kick this year, exercising and eating healthy.
I work as an architectural drafter and love what I do.
I enjoy the outdoors with cycling, fishing, camping, getting out to the countryside. I also love to drive with no specific destination in mind, to explore the Adelaide Hills and the surrounding country side.
I am a nice respectful guy just wanting to meet new people, make friends and maybe meet someone special. Making it nice and casual with no expectations, just sharing good company.
I think it will be an exciting year for me. Looking forward to it.
In with the positive and no room for the negative.
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||35 - 42 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - North & North Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Live Bands, Rock, Indie, 70s 80s and 90s music. Favourite album at the moment: Florence & the Machine - How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful Favourite radio station Triple J
- Graphic Novels and various other books and genresee.
- Movies & TV
- Movies: Most movies I watch, but like sci-fi, comedie's and documentries mostly. TV: Don't watch much TV as most free to air shows are boring. But do enjoy AMC's The Walking Dead, Preacher & Breaking Bad amongst others. And movies are too many to list, but favorite is sci fi.
- Mountain Biking, car racing, gym. Don't follow AFL, cricket is ok.
- Other Interests
- I am also into cars