- Last online:
- 26 Apr '17
Headline“George Washington said: I cannot tell a Fibonacci”
I'm a pretty well rounded person; I like good wine, my community, exercise, just about all sports, spending time with friends .. and all of the other usual things.
Those aspects that are a little more unusual involve things like kung fu movies, ancient and modern history, learning Italian (heritage based), cycling (sadly, I own lycra) and cooking vegetarian food (it's an animal welfare thing ... ).
Let's see, what else; I'm a lawyer and I live in the Inner West, which I think is a fantastic place. I'm very open, have my awkward moments like everyone, and try and be guided by the good that I can do in most situations.
Otherwise, if you're keen to chat, it'd be great to know that you've made it this far through my profile, and perhaps you could flick me a message with some reference to my profile and why you want to chat. Messages like "How's your week?" imply that nothing that I've taken the time to write here has been read! So, that being said (as much as I hate saying it!) I'm really keen to hear from anyone who's had a deeper look at the world, found themselves (even if that's not totally in practice as yet!) and is ready to join forces for a fun journey.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||29 - 34 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Inner West, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Political persuasion||Left wing, No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
What I'm looking for
It'd be great to meet someone who (like above) has the usual things, but would much prefer to think of themselves in terms of their unusual characteristics; and has a penetrating view of the world as a result. Someone brave, principled, genuinely compassionate and loyal; and who's read my profile ;)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz (ala Louis Armstrong), rap (just the good stuff i.e. 2pac), classical, classic rock and the odd nostalgic uplifting trance album.
- History, philosophy, idiosyncratic novels (i.e. Murakami, Vonnegut) and writings of great thinkers like Mill, Voltaire, Satre, Plato, de Tocqueville etc.
- Movies & TV
- Star Wars IV-VI (obviously), Fellini, De Niro classics, period movies, action, and art house; anything on at Dendy / Palace.
- Cycling, basketball, soccer, union, netball, running (play and watch all of them, except for the play part of union!).
- Other Interests
- Motorcycling, classical guitar, wing chun, learning Italian, blasting things in the Nutri Ninja - it's just so handy.