- Last online:
- 15 Nov '17
Headline“195 countries, 7.4 billion people and I'm single?”
I'm a curious person at heart and find myself constantly Googling things, intrigued by the things I see, hear and read; though ironically I'm terrible at trivia. I can hold a conversation and enjoy hearing people's opinions and experiences. My philosophy is that you can always gain a little wisdom vicariously through others. I love to laugh and enjoy the sound of other peoples' laughter as well.
Monday through Fridays I'm a public servant who helps people with their building enquires or related issues. The best part of my job is when customers leave satisfied due to my assistance.
I like to stay in shape so after work I'll exercise with a little weight training or cardio. On my exercise free days I enjoy cooking delicious meals that is the envy of workday lunches. On weekends my outings vary from seeing a film, getting a little cultured and seeing a play, grabbing a friend and exploring Canberra's eateries or relaxing at home with a book or movie.
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||30 - 45 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 50km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Trying to quit|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an intelligent independent woman who is easy going and keeps in shape.
- 70's funk; 80's and 90's pop; R&B; Rock; Classical; Electronica; Easy Listening. Anything that makes me feel good or captures my mood.
- I've got an eclectic taste in genres. I thoroughly enjoy autobiographies; particularly on people who reveal their vulnerabilities to the reader. For me, that shows courage which I greatly admire.
- Movies & TV
- When it comes to movies I love a good thriller, especially something with a twist. I also enjoy comedies, action, dramas. Any movie that has a good storyline or well written script. I don't watch a lot of T.V, but T.V series that I enjoyed were The Night Manager, True Detective and Entourage.
- Unfortunately not a real fan of sport, but who knows maybe I could be won over.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy cooking because I love eating great food. Reading is also a favourite past-time as is gardening and painting.