- Last online:
- 28 Oct '16
Headline“They say nice guys never finish first - Iet's see!”
Good things come to those that wait so let's test the theory.
I suppose I'm a bit of a mixed bag but interesting. I'm easy going, humble, have an odd sense of humour and relaxed about most things but then again determined to achieve what I want. I like the stability of a professional career while also pursuing a creative outlet on a part-time basis. Overall I'm sincere, positive with a great outlook on life and ready to find someone special with similar values, who is affectionate and confident in themselves. I'm a single Dad and my kids are very important to me. We have a great relationship and I relish the time I spend with them. They are also adventurous and love being outdoors, getting dirty along with doing their own thing as they get older.
I enjoy the simple things in life and being a keen photographer love the environment, travelling, visiting new places, camping, country towns and big towns too. I enjoy art, architecture, music and food. In my 20-30's I traveled a bit (Europe mainly), trekked in Nepal, rode motorbikes in Bali and even visited Disneyland in Florida which was surprisingly better than I imagined. The travel bug is still with me although other priorities have stopped me for now.
Obviously everything is a balance between work, life, play and the kids but you'll find me a great guy to share your precious time with. I'm ready to enjoy the good things life has to offer. Get in touch and we'll go from there. Thanks!
At a glance
|Age||49 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong & Surrounds, VIC||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A women who is smart, confident, ambitious, sincere & occasionally unpredictable. Someone who can talk & communicate her desires, embrace happiness and be positive. Oh & if you're fit, healthy & gorgeous all the better - although if you were you're probably not looking at my profile! You never know.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy a variety of music styles and really anything goes except heavy metal. If the music is good I don't care who's singing it.
- In general I prefer magazines on lifestyle, travel and art. Short attention span!
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch a lot of TV or visit the movies but when I do I enjoy a good crime, comedy, thriller, ABC/SBS along with lifestyle and documentaries. I know it sounds boring but also current news & opinion. Add in occasional sports & talent shows - we all think we can sing but unfortunately I can't.
- I enjoy activities and played many sports - golf, squash, tennis, football, cricket, basketball. These days to stay fit I like getting out for bike rides, walks and being active in general. You could tempt me for a run but if heavy breathing is not your thing then I'm happy to pick you up at the end
- Other Interests
- I enjoy the outdoors, exploring and being able to appreciate the environment and the beauty that surrounds us. So I do like camping, travelling locally (OS trips have taken a back seat since the kids) but my major interest and passion is photography. Can't say no to good food, wine or a market.