BenniInTheEast (was LondonGuy85)
- Last online:
- 17 Jan '16
Headline“Cheeky expat looking for a partner in crime! :)”
Describe me... well where to begin!
Moved here in 2011 from London looking for an experience, a change of lifestyle and so far haven't looked back.
What do I enjoy?
Travel, love a mini adventure seeing places I've never been and trying new things out.
Food! definitely a huge passion of mkne, always up for trying new cuisines.
Feel free to ask me any questions you have...
At a glance
|Age||31 years old||21 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||5'2/157 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
An adventurer, doesn't play games, loves a new challenge, athletic, motivated, loves food, able to communicate, strong minded! The list could go on forever but as long as there is respect and communication we're all good!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- From the UK so I do like to support many UK urban artists, into RnB, Funky House, but I am quite eclectic in my music taste, tend to find music I like in all genres
- Just finished sea of poppies, prior to this read shantaram, a few lee child novels, a couple from the culture series by iain m banks which were really interesting. need inspiration on my next book!
- Movies & TV
- I watched and have watched soooooo maaaannnyyy movies and TV series, last few things I watched on tv (download) was The Wire, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire. As for movies, I saw limitless the other day which was good
- Football (or soccer as you guys call it in oz), swimming, gym...although I will say now that I do not take steroids! seems like every muscle head in the gym is ridiculously ripped and big, yet they have no strength??? I mean how on earth can you look like arnie and wobble with 40kgs?? "tantrum done"
- Other Interests
- I enjoy music, clubbing (for dancing and a good time with friends, NOT to pick up girls), travelling, experiencing new cultures. I'm definitely a big food fan, if you can cook or like food your in with me!