35, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineCity and Country.
I am looking to broaden my range of friends, with the aim of finding someone special.
I have been told my sense of humour is sometimes obscured by my quiet nature, but I can hold an intelligent conversation on most subjects, weighty or trivial.
My life has evolved somewhat over the last few years. I resigned from regular employment to start my own business, and have moved from the suburbs to a unit in the city. To conserve distance-from-people equilibrium, I have bought a part of my family's farm which I visit as often as I can.
My Social life: I like intimate outings with a few good friends and can occasionally be found going out to observe the curious species that is humanity and even participating in there varied rituals and practices. It has been observed that I am "pretty good on the chew": I do like good food of all types.
I am curious about the world and have done a moderate amount of travel for business and pleasure. Now my business as well established, I am looking to do more of the latter and less of the former. My favourite place in the world to visit would have to be England. I love the history and seeing the technology of the past preserved.
I am an early riser and a child of Summer. I am away from home too often to conscionably keep pets (except for cows.) Having one of the best parks in Brisbane on my doorstep and has so far disinclined me from the need for a balcony top garden.
I am getting close to having my ideal lifestyle but someone to share it with is wanting.
At a glance
|Age||35 years old||25 - 42 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 75km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Intelligent, considerate, distinctive, active.
- No set tastes, usually whatever is playing on the radio. I would like to go to listen to more live music, if that is your interest, perhaps you could educate me.
- I love to read and spend hours doing so. Anything well written: fiction, non-fiction, old and new. When I moved into my new unit, I bought a truckload of library shelves and it has been a struggle ever since to put them up faster then I can read more books.
- Movies & TV
- My TV got lost when I moved, but I will have to get a new one one of these days.
- I have taken up mountain biking to keep fit and see more of the countryside. I will have a go at anything that gets me outside. I live conveniently close to the Gabba and Lang Park and am not averse to cricket and football watching.
- Other Interests
- I think I have covered most things that occupy my time at present, but am willing to have a go at many things.