36, Male, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
About me - headline
Bags are always packed - where are we going?
About me - description
What to say.. Just moved to Brisbane. Newstead actually, and loving the warmth. Been travelling the world for the last 10-11 years seeing the sights. Looking for help to settle into this awesome city I work hard and I am looking for someone to spend my free time with. I always make time for friends even if it is at odd hours of the day or night. I enjoy all sports and most sorts of movies.
Love to travel and always have a suitcase packed ready to head off somewhere new for the past few years. I would love someone to travel with - or help carry the bags.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Bald
- Education - Some college
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 25 - 40 years old
- Within 75km
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone to help me explore Queensland and preferably this leads to a long term relationship revolving around fun, laughter and good times rather than drama. A travel partner or someone to go out with at night for a good bottle of wine or cuddle up on the couch with Netflix to start
- Varied, i used to work on large global tours of some of the worlds biggest bands, so developed an appreciation of all forms of popular music but really an 80s rock fan.
- Traveling needs a good book, sit on the plane, headphones on and bury my thoughts into the pages. totally ignoring the screaming 3yr old sitting next to me. like historical based fiction, like Dan Brown conspiracies.
- Movies & TV
- Im a guy, action films, comedy, the occasional RomCom as long as the focus is more on com than rom. arthouse to a degree and those with tantalising twists to the tale
- Im now lucky enough to work full time in sport, i get to go to almost every major sporting event in the country. Love AFL, getting into NRL more and cant beat a good summer of Test Cricket.